- In This Issue
Aon Consulting is a world leader in the design and implementation of reliable and valid pre-employment tests.
FROM THE ARTICLE: REACHING 'HIRE' GROUND
Aon Consulting is a world leader in the design and implementation of reliable and valid pre-employment tests. Putting its 30-plus years of experience to work, it now offers the Global Assessment and Talent Engine™ (G.A.T.E.), a modern behavioral assessment system that allows candidates to take the tests from anywhere in the world, from any Internet-accessible computer or smart device, and in many supported languages. A hiring manager instantly receives individual candidate results and a dashboard of predictors, tagging the candidate qualified or not qualified.
Among the other benefits, G.A.T.E.:
- Broadens the applicant pool, reaching even the most mobile of applicants, allowing them to take assessments anywhere, anytime.
- Reaches more bilingual candidates than ever before, allowing test takers to toggle between test items written in different languages.
- Ensures a secure testing environment via the scrambling of questions and responses, so that no two candidates "see" the exact same test.
- Supports the same legally defensible tests that clients are accustomed to using from Aon Consulting.
- Supports custom-developed tests by Aon's staff of industrial-organizational psychologists.
- Allows clients to "customize" the applicant experience, so that the testing look and feel supports its organization's brand.
- Instantly sends results to hiring managers any way they want to receive them—online, e-mail or text message.
Human Capital and Risk Management: Two Areas that Will Help Your Company Profit During the Economic Recovery
The economic turn-around is inevitable. Planning your firm's human capital and risk management strategies now will help you prepare to profit upon its arrival
HR leaders can be highly effective in putting businesses on a path toward responsibility and corporate integrity
Human Resource Solutions in Today's Environment are Challenging but not Insurmountable According to Aon's 2009 Client Symposium
Aon’s first-ever 2009 Client Symposium tackled the toughest human capital challenges facing companies and organizations today