- In This Issue
Aon Consulting is a world leader in the design and implementation of reliable and valid pre-employment tests.
FROM THE ARTICLE: REACHING 'HIRE' GROUND
Aon Consulting is a world leader in the design and implementation of reliable and valid pre-employment tests. Putting its 30-plus years of experience to work, it now offers the Global Assessment and Talent Engine™ (G.A.T.E.), a modern behavioral assessment system that allows candidates to take the tests from anywhere in the world, from any Internet-accessible computer or smart device, and in many supported languages. A hiring manager instantly receives individual candidate results and a dashboard of predictors, tagging the candidate qualified or not qualified.
Among the other benefits, G.A.T.E.:
- Broadens the applicant pool, reaching even the most mobile of applicants, allowing them to take assessments anywhere, anytime.
- Reaches more bilingual candidates than ever before, allowing test takers to toggle between test items written in different languages.
- Ensures a secure testing environment via the scrambling of questions and responses, so that no two candidates "see" the exact same test.
- Supports the same legally defensible tests that clients are accustomed to using from Aon Consulting.
- Supports custom-developed tests by Aon's staff of industrial-organizational psychologists.
- Allows clients to "customize" the applicant experience, so that the testing look and feel supports its organization's brand.
- Instantly sends results to hiring managers any way they want to receive them—online, e-mail or text message.
Through flush times and economic downturns, smart thinkers will keep your business moving forward. So how do you engage them for the long haul?
Aon's 2009 Benefits and Talent survey spotlights areas of importance for the years ahead
The staff you hire will make or break your business. Fortunately, there is now a tool to help analyze this critical risk on a global scale